Thursday, February 25, 2010

custom orders UPDATED

just finished one custom order and starting another.

the first one was a petal knot dress and coordinating bloomers for a 4 yr old and a new baby. pictures up soon!

now I'm working on a pillowcase dress (the one with the stripe down the front) for a toddler. she's into pink and green right now... here are some fabrics that I like together. the dress needs two different prints, but could use as many as four. (dress, trim, ties, stripe)








these colors are candy pink and chartreuse. when I'm ordering online I like to order all the fabrics from the same company because then I know the colors will match! these are from fabricguru.com

these fabrics can be used for any of my products!

UPDATED: I found a few more from that collection that I missed somehow the first time I was looking... don't ask me how =P











No comments: